The Directorate of Pension was created vide Govt. Notification No. AR.29/88/43 dated 08/06/1989 and Delegation of Power to the Director of Pension, Assam was made vide Finance Deptt. Memo No. FMP.10/89/17 dated. 20/07/1989.
- Initially all pension cases were processed manually by this Directorate.
- No. of pension cases finalised manually from the date of Establishment of this Directorate till 02/03/2009 is 67964 in respect of teaching and non-teaching staff of Provincialised Schools, of Assam.
- Total pension cases received from 03/03/2009 to 31/07/2017 is 50887 Nos.
- From 03/03/2009 to May 2016 total pension cases are disposed through DPIS (Director of Pension Information System) is 25612 Nos.
- From 01/06/2016 to 31/07/2017 pension cases are disposed through DPIS (Director of Pension Information System) is 15886 Nos.
- Total pension cases disposed through DPI System = 41498 Nos. w.e.f. 03/03/2009 to 31/07/2017.
- Total Nos. of pension cases pending as on 1st August 2017 is 9389 Nos.
- The above data show a quantum jump in the number of pension cases disposed of during the period from 01/06/2016 to 31/07/2017.
|FILE PROCESSING REPORT FOR 2016-2017.pdf||260.14 KB|
|MONTH WISE CASE PROCESSING REPORT.docx||49.78 KB|
|YEAR WISE FILE PROCESSING REPORT.pdf||250.16 KB|