Determination of Pension
Pension is determined on two factors:
- Qualifying Service
- Average Emolument
Condition of Qualifying Service-
- Service must be under Government
- Employee must be Substantive/Permanent
- Employee must be paid by Government
Determination of Qualifying Service
- For Date of Retirement, Add age of Superannuation(60)year to the Date of Birth(DoB)
- If the date so arrived is 1st day of a month then the Date of Retirement shall be taken as the last day of the preceding month and otherwise last day of the month.
- For Qualifying Service deduct the Date of Joining from the Date of Retirement.